- All entries must be submitted to SB105 by 3pm on Friday, March 25th.
- Artwork must have been created during the 2010-2011 academic year
- Enter your best works, even though they allow an unlimited number of entries
- Your entries must be READY TO HANG or DISPLAY
- Only submit work that has not been exhibited at another UAS art show (for example, the December Exhibit at the Baranof Hotel, downtown)
- Directions for displaying and labels may be found from your favorite art professor
Saturday, March 19, 2011
The Annual UAS Student Juried Art Exhibition is calling for 2D and 3D entries for this year's show opening at the JACC on Friday, April 1 (no foolin'), 2011. This year's Juror is UA-Sitka Art Instructor Liz Zacher.